[Honestly I have no idea what to do for setting so let's just say they somehow found their way into Komaeda's house. It's a huge ass house. And they're sitting on the floor in front of his big old flat-screen TV and playing video games.]
Well... I don't know about "good". But it's one of my favourites, so I've played it a lot. [He shrugs, eyes trained on the screen. To be honest, he's hardly in a position to assert whether he's good or not when one of the best gamers on the planet is sitting directly next to him.]
You seem to be picking it up quickly, though! I would expect nothing less. [n_n]
[ Nanami herself has been too focused on the game to really notice how well she was doing, but in retrospect, she supposes that's no surprise. She is the SHSL Gamer, after all, but she's never been the type to brag about her talent. Even if she wasn't very good at them, she still thinks that she would continue playing them. They're her life pretty much. ]
You're doing really well, too, Komaeda-kun. Though, if you've played it so much, then that makes sense...I think.
i should probably warn you that these tags will be slow af
Well, yes, you're doing very well. Although... this is also my first time playing against a non-CPU, so maybe it just seems harder to me. [Komaeda has a lot of free time and not a lot of friends. :'D] Though I'm sure if you played it for a little longer, you'd be able to wipe the floor with me.
I'm glad I can entertain you for now, though.
no worries! i myself am currently writing a paper in between tags
Ah, it's my first time playing against a non-CPU, too... [ Three guesses as to who also has a lot of free time and no friends, and the first two don't count. ] It's not often that I have someone to play with...or at all, really...so that's why I was really happy to hear Komaeda-kun agree to play with me.
I've been having a lot of fun already, so...thank you for the chance, Komaeda-kun.
same tho... at least it's still writing, so it's easy to switch tracks???
Oh... really? [He chuckles, a bit sheepishly.] Well... neither do I. That's mostly why I agreed. I wasn't sure if I was worthy to play with someone like you -- actually, I know I'm not -- but since you asked, and it sounded fun... I thought it would be okay.
[The smile on his face drops suddenly, replaced with a look of mild concern.] It is okay, isn't it? You don't have to lie to me if it's not.
[ When she hears Komaeda say that, it's enough for Nanami to turn her attention away from the game, her cheeks puffing out childishly. ]
I'm not the kind of girl who says things she doesn't mean, Komaeda-kun. [ After a few extra seconds of pouting, her annoyance fades as soon as she says that, replaced with concern of her own. ] Of course it's okay...if I didn't want your company, I wouldn't have invited you.
[ Not exactly the tactful way of saying that, but she means well. ]
... and this is why i'm not joining a game LOLOLOL
Oh, no, I definitely didn't mean to imply that...! [He seems a bit distressed that Nanami is upset with him. His frown smooths over a little when she deflates, but it's not gone.]
[He doesn't seem fazed by her strange wording, though. If anything it makes the corners of his mouth curl up a tiny bit.] Well... I'm glad to hear that. I didn't want to intrude or anything.
[Komaeda looks around, at the otherwise-empty house.] I like having you here, playing games with me. [It's been a long time since he's ever had a friend over, after all.]
[ She's a little surprised to hear that, given how...terrible she is at interacting with people. The only time she made for a good conversationalist was when she was discussing video games, and not everyone understood the many video game references she peppered into her speech. That's why, although she doesn't show it outwardly, she's really happy to hear that Komaeda enjoys her company. ]
I like having you here, too, Komaeda-kun. I've never met someone before...who could match me in games.
[for nanami]
[GOOD ENOUGH.]
no subject
Hey, hey, Komaeda-kun...you said you were good at this game, right?
no subject
You seem to be picking it up quickly, though! I would expect nothing less. [n_n]
no subject
[ Nanami herself has been too focused on the game to really notice how well she was doing, but in retrospect, she supposes that's no surprise. She is the SHSL Gamer, after all, but she's never been the type to brag about her talent. Even if she wasn't very good at them, she still thinks that she would continue playing them. They're her life pretty much. ]
You're doing really well, too, Komaeda-kun. Though, if you've played it so much, then that makes sense...I think.
i should probably warn you that these tags will be slow af
I'm glad I can entertain you for now, though.
no worries! i myself am currently writing a paper in between tags
I've been having a lot of fun already, so...thank you for the chance, Komaeda-kun.
same tho... at least it's still writing, so it's easy to switch tracks???
[The smile on his face drops suddenly, replaced with a look of mild concern.] It is okay, isn't it? You don't have to lie to me if it's not.
that is true!!
I'm not the kind of girl who says things she doesn't mean, Komaeda-kun. [ After a few extra seconds of pouting, her annoyance fades as soon as she says that, replaced with concern of her own. ] Of course it's okay...if I didn't want your company, I wouldn't have invited you.
[ Not exactly the tactful way of saying that, but she means well. ]
... and this is why i'm not joining a game LOLOLOL
[He doesn't seem fazed by her strange wording, though. If anything it makes the corners of his mouth curl up a tiny bit.] Well... I'm glad to hear that. I didn't want to intrude or anything.
[Komaeda looks around, at the otherwise-empty house.] I like having you here, playing games with me. [It's been a long time since he's ever had a friend over, after all.]
i honestly don't blame you
[ She's a little surprised to hear that, given how...terrible she is at interacting with people. The only time she made for a good conversationalist was when she was discussing video games, and not everyone understood the many video game references she peppered into her speech. That's why, although she doesn't show it outwardly, she's really happy to hear that Komaeda enjoys her company. ]
I like having you here, too, Komaeda-kun. I've never met someone before...who could match me in games.